Camp Nanowrimo Fundraising

10:39 AM

I've been a writer since i was 12.
 Now at 29 years of age my writing has seen me through some of the darkest times in my life and some of the most amazing times in my life. Writing has been the one thing that has never let me down, people often ask me why do i write when i get so frustrated at it all the time? I mean I am sure writing get frustrated at me sometimes too, right? I just would never turn my back on something that would never turn is back on me, you know?

That's why I've decided to create a Camp Nanowrimo Fundraising page



What is Camp NanoWrimo? Well firstly let me tell you about Nanowrimo



Take from the Nanowrimo website


National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing. On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.


Valuing enthusiasm, determination, and a deadline, NaNoWriMo is for anyone who has ever thought about writing a novel.


So Camp Nanowrimo?
Taken from the Camp Nanowrimo website
Camp NaNoWriMo is a virtual writer’s retreat, designed for maximum flexibility and creativity. We have Camp sessions in both April and July, and we welcome word-count goals between 30 and 1,000,000. In addition, writers can tackle any project they’d like, including new novel drafts, revision, poetry, scripts, and short stories.

What is the fund raiser about?
Well, the fundraiser is to help fun Nanowrimo and the various community events they hold for free every year including, NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, and other events for screen writers, poets, young writer events. 

The first goal i am going for is $90 which really isnt that much in the grand scheme of things. If i raise this money i will raise my goal total, but the $90 will help for future write in and community events world wide in the NaNoWriMo community. 

Here's where you can donate


I will be writing my novel Attack (working title) and getting a back log of blog posts ready for when i got back to tafe after the holidays. 

I will up date you guys on my blog about once a week, otherwise you can keep track of my progress here or my social media's 

If you do donate please let me know and i will give you a shout out in my next Camp NaNoWriMo related blog post. 


Thanks for reading guys, talk soon


Mon, x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise

Courtesy of: Bloggers Required

Flickr Images